Yo my dudes,
So today, the person we have managed to trick into nominating us for an award is –
Okay, but in all honesty, thanks so much dude – everyone go check out his blog. I swear it’s one of my faves here and one of the only ones I can go to for a good laugh.
Anyway, without further adieu, let’s get into it (before I ramble on and end up talking about fishing)
- Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you
- Share 11 facts about yourself
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger gave to you
- Nominate 11 bloggers who deserve the award
- Create 11 original questions for the nominees to answer
- Let them know they’ve been nominated
11 Facts About Myself:
- I’m currently writing this two days before my first GCSE exam
- My spirit animal is a Butterfly – well, according to a quiz I just took
- I LOVEE pigs
- Therefore, I HATEE pork
- My current obsession is BTS (Their comeback is soon!! By the time this is up, the comeback might’ve already happened…how is it guys?)
- Cooking/eating food is one of my favourite ways to pass time
- I made this blog when I was 14 and now I’m almost 16 – how crazy is that?
- My favourite anime is Tokyo Ghoul
- I’m left handed
- I have a flair for English
- I am semi fluent in French and Korean
Okay, that wasn’t as hard as I thought it would be – now time for the questions!
Q1. Can you describe your whole life in a word? If yes, please do so.
Awkward (wow – not predictable at all (!)) – yeah I’m gonna go with that.
Q2. Favorite book/movie/anime? Why?
My favourite book is The Manifesto on How to be Interesting as it just plucked at my heart strings and I could really resonate with the characters.
My favourite Movie is, August Rush because it makes me cry everytime and it is the only film that does that to me. Also – I love Freddie Highmore.
Favourite anime is Tokyo Ghoul because I love blood and guts – I’m a horror movie fanatic okay??
Q3. Favorite instrument? (doesn’t matter if you don’t play it)
I like the guitar, and I actually played it for a while but I’d love to get back into it sometime soon.
Q4. Which one your blog posts do you think is your best? Also gimme a link so I can read it.
Ummm…I really don’t know. I have quite a few faves, I don’t think I could narrow it down to one.
I guess if I absolutely had to, I would pick my poem “Darkness” – I think it’s pretty cool. OHH – And my first midnight wanderers post – THAT was epic (links are on the names)
Q5. Flight or Immortality?
Neither – I wanna PAUSE TIME. Could you imagine how fucking EPIC that would be? Just think about it and tell me how amazing I am in the comments (I’m waiting)
Q6. Do you believe in in having lucky charms or lucky numbers?
Not particularly but that doesn’t stop me from having both – I’m a really weird girl okay?
Q7. McDonald’s or a proper homemade burger?
Homemade Burger for sure! Plus it means I can go up for seconds whenever I want. Plus the veggie burger at McDonalds is DISGUSTING. Like a serious travesty of justice.
Q8. What unrealistic, impossible changes would you make to yourself if you could?
Ummm, be less socially awkward and have the ability to not care about peoples opinion – must be nice
Q9. A portal opens up in front of you. Out walks your future-self, carrying an avacado.
What do you do?
Make avocado toast and invite myself over for breakfast. Then talk about the future and find out if The Weeknd is still my baby
Q10. What’s your “aesthetic”?
Ummm, I dunno, I guess you’d have to see me to find out. I would like to say cool kid skater girl but I’m probably wrong, but still keep that image of me fresh in your minds kids!
Q.11 Why do you think this version of the Liebster award requires eleven question instead of the usual 6 or 10?
I honestly have no clue – it probably just wanted to be different. it’s edgy – I like that.
Alright, now the questions are done, it’s time for me to to nominate.
and my questions for you guys are:
- Apple or Samsung?
- Why did you make your blog?
- What’s the inspiration behind your blog name?
- Favourite colour?
- Favourite movie actress/actor and why?
- What is your biggest pet peeve on WordPress
- Favourite subject in school and least favourite subject?
- Would you either be able to fly or walk on water?
- Where do you see yourself in 10 years time?
- Dream holiday destination?
- Favourite thing to do on a sunny day?
Okay that’s it!!
Thanks again dude for nominating me – hope I did you justice.
I hope you all enjoyed this blog post and I’ll see you again soon with another one!