(creds for logo from Reflections From a Red Head)
Our fantastic blog has been nominated for another fantastic award by the fantastic Queen Teen. Go and check out her blog, it’s really funny and interesting and I think you all would love it!
I think by now, you’ll all read a fucking award post, so let’s just get into it and stop rambling because you all know that’s my specialty.
- Thank the person who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog.
- Answer the eleven questions (or 10 in this case – I could only see 10 under the post) sent by the person who nominated you.
- Nominate eleven blogs (You guys know I like to break the rules – I’m gonna do how many I feel like doing) to receive the award and write them eleven new questions.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or your blog.
– Whats your favourite sport?
Probably Netball. I’m a really good shooter and it was quite unexpected from both myself and my team. I also REALLY like basketball and Football/Soccer. Hmm maybe my future is in athleticism – what do you guys think?
– Do you have any siblings and what are they like?
I’ve got three older brothers. One is 4 years older and the other 2 are almost in their 30s. I only get along with one of them (SUPER long story) and I don’t really like to talk about the other two as I wouldn’t really consider them family. I wish I had a sister but it’s highly unlikely as I think my mother is too old to be able to have more kids (yes I know – me with a sister? We’d be the two coolest kids in the world – sorry Fiona)
– Favourite song at the moment?
Sucker for Pain by Lil Wayne, Wiz Khalifa & Imagine Dragons ft. Logic and Ty dolla $ign & X Ambassadors (fucking hell this song features a lot of people)
I’m also still obsessed with the weeknds new ep (go and check out my review – I’ll leave a link right here)
– How old are you? When’s your birthday?
I’m 15 and my birthday is SOMEWHERE between the 22nd and 24th of July – take from that what you wish. Don’t forget – I accept all presents😂
– A weird moment you’ve had?
Today actually – I was taking some pictures with Nadia and I decided to try and and take some using the panorama mode on iPhone (if you like Samsung, we can’t be friends) and I was slowly turning my phone so I could do it right. As I was doing it, she nudged me and when the panorama finished, we looked at it and I swear – EVERYTHING WAS DISMORPHED. Like the cars shrunk, and the cyclists looked they were just floating in thin air…it was fucking creepy.
– What’s something you regret you wish you could have changed?
I wish I’d never made friends with certain people. So many unnecessary tears wasted on people who didn’t didn’t deserve a second of my time? That’s something I wish I definitely got back.
– Least favourite TV show?
Definitely something like the Only Way is Essex, or Love Island – yet that doesn’t stop me from watching it every time I see it. One of the MANY things I hate about shows like that is how addictive they are.
– Tell us an important life lesson you believe in.
“you can’t change your past, but you can alter your future”
Its too late to change what’s already happened so why moan about it? It’s like people that complain about snow – that’s not gonna make it go back up into the sky. Why not just build a snowman? Embrace the day and have fun with your friends. Change how you deal with the situation instead of moping around all day.
– Do you have a bad habit?
Mainly just swearing. Like a lot. Like count how many swear words I’ve used in this blog post alone…yeah, it’s like that times 500 in real life.
Also, I feel like I take some things too seriously when it’s not that big of a deal, but I guess it’s just how I am and it’s a trait that I’d rather keep with me. I mean hey – it could be way worse.
– Would you rather bungee jump off a cliff or ride a bull?
Definitely bungee jump off of a cliff. It sounds WAYY more fun. Plus I’m really not trying to get flung of the bull into a brick wall – no fucking way
Okay so now that the questions are out of the way, it’s my time to nominate some of you guys!
I nominate –
My questions for you guys are –
- What is your favourite blog post?
- What is your best achievement?
- What is the best thing you’ve done with your best friend?
- Favourite item of clothing?
- Dream holiday + Description?
- Worst nightmare you’ve ever had
- Biggest pet peeve
- Worst experience with a crush?
- Funniest Spam message?
- Relationship with the last person you texted and story of how you met?
- What song do you know all the lyrics to off by heart?
And that’s it! I really hope you guys enjoyed this blog post cause I had a TONNE of fun writing it! Once again, a massive thanks to Queen Teen for nominating me
I’ll see you all in my next blog post!