Happy New Year!
Yes I know I’m late to the party but let’s be real – when am I ever on time *flashback to all of the series that I’ve started but haven’t updated*.
Anyway, as it is now the start of a brand New Year – I’m gonna share some of the things I was grateful for last year.
So, after probably one of the most CONFUSING years of my life – here’s what I’m thankful for –
What I’m Thankful For –
- Having (very few) good hair days
- Stopping my nail biting habit
- Drakes album being released (dude, that shit was fire)
- Don’t think I’d forget about my new found addiction – BTS – you guys rock
- Having a great 15th birthday – probably the best birthday I’ve ever had
- Being alive to even see the start of the year
- My grades being good enough to allow me to move to the top set in maths, just in time for mocks!
- Making some awesome friends from school who helped me through a lot of problems – hopefully we’ll be friends for a long long time,
- Making amazing online friends – even though we’re all in different time zones, the conversations are still just as fun – if you guys are reading, thanks for making me laugh all year!
- Almost finishing my first book – and starting on my second!
- Improving a lot of my grades (well hopefully) – mock results tomorrow!
- Having enough motivation to stay on track and achieve my dreams
- Having my family stay safe
- Having way less panic attacks and meltdowns than 2016
- Creating this blog and reaching 100 followers already!!
- Making it to see 2018!
All in all, I’d say that this year has definitely been one of the more…difficult years of my life, but I wouldn’t trade it in for anything. I’ve learnt more than I ever have before and had realisations I never thought I would.
I also wanna thank all of you guys so much for sticking with me throughout the year and I hope you all stay with me to see all of the crazy shit that I get up to this year! I promise you – so much is in the works for 2018and I can’t wait to take you all with me.
So later today, I’m gonna post another post with all of my 2018 resolutions so stay turned for that – trust me, they are PRETTY hard, but hopefully I can stick to them!
I hope you guys enjoyed this blog post and I’ll see you again soon with another one,
Alex – The Awkward Expert🌺♥