Well, it’s finally happened. I’ve tricked a poor soul into thinking I’m awesome…
JUST KIDDING! In all seriousness, this is so cool! I’ve never done anything like this, so I can’t wait to give it a try! Thanks to the wonderful and talented Bayance for nominating me for my first ever blogger award. She’s actually the best and make sure to check out her blog! Wow I honestly cannot stop smiling right now! This is so cool. Anyway, lets get started with my first award! (Sorry if it is a bit of a train wreck but I’m gonna post it anyway) Let’s go!
— EDIT: I was actually about halfway through writing this when I was nominated again by the fantastic and amazing Queen Teen! . So Thank you so much for nominating me for this award. I figured that I would just do a mix and match of both of the sets of questions that I’ve been asked (I know, first award and I’m already changing the rules). So now we can ACTUALLY get into it!
WARNING – This could be very lengthy, so speak now or forever hold your peace.
- Thank the person who nominated you (already did this).
- Tag it under #awesomebloggeraward in the Reader.
- Answer the questions your nominator gave you.
- Nominate at least five awesome bloggers.
- Give your nominees ten new questions to answer.
- Let your nominees know that they’ve been nominated.
Questions I Was Given: (This is a mixture of Bayances and QueenTeens) –
1. What is your favourite animal?
Pigs. I LOVE pigs. I know it’s weird and I think I’ve said this before, but they are too cute. One day I really hope to get a pet pig but for now, I guess I’ll just have to live without one because there is no way in hell my mother would ever let me get one.
2. What’s your favourite Disney movie?
Oh 100% Starstruck. That is such a good movie. The music and plot just work so well and it is one of the few movies that I can actually watch over and over again without getting bored.
3. What’s the first thing that pops into your head when you hear the word “Date”?
I think of this one guy who goes to my school who has literally dated half of the girls. Apparently he takes them on “Legendary dates” and it’s all anyone talks about.
4. Have you ever been bullied? (optional if you want to answer or not since it could be a private topic)
I was debating on whether or not to keep this question in, but I realised that I am over that stage and I have no regrets or shame about any of it. Yes I have been bullied. Quite severely actually. It happened online, at school… and it felt like I couldn’t get away. It’s one of the reasons why I started this blog actually. I am actually going to go into ALOT more detail about what happened in a blog post that will be coming sometime soon. It will be the 2nd edition of The Awkward Files on the girl who started it all.
5. Do you have a hobby? What is it?
I have a lot of hobbies, but my favourites are probably Skateboarding, Photography and Drawing. Ooo and spray painting! That always helps get out aggression.
6. When you were little, what did you want to be when you grow up? And do you still want it?
When I was little I wanted to be a fish collector… That’s ACTUALLY what I called it. A fish collector. Basically I wanted to be a fisherman. That has definitely changed as now I really would like to be a photographer but my parents say that’s a waste of time and want me to be your typical doctor or lawyer. Nothing wrong with those jobs, they just aren’t right for me you know?
7. Would you rather watch yourself being born or watch yourself die? (…😂)
Definitely watch myself being born. I don’t get how you could watch yourself die and then just pop round to the shops for some tea bags and a packet of cookies. If you picked watch yourself die… we’ll be having words.😬
8. Who is your best friend? And how did you meet?
I don’t have a best friend but I have an extremely close friend…long story. If you want a general gist, check it out here. Anyway, we met in primary school about 7 or 8 years ago and our parents became friends so we kinda had to be, but then we started hanging out because we wanted to, not because our parents were and I guess it started from there!
9. Did you ever fall for a prank? What was it?/An embarrassing moment?
Oh I’m gullible, but this was plain stupid. If you’re an OG reader, you’d know that I LOVE the Weeknd. So much so that one day I was out with two friends and I went to look at something and they started screaming that they saw the Weeknd. I actually believed it because he was in our town that weekend for a music festival so it wasn’t like he was in a completely different country. Anyway, as soon as I hear ‘the weeknd’ it’s like all of my senses are heightened and as they pointed to the guy who they said was the Weeknd, I was in shock because it deadass actually looked like him. That was all I needed to yell his real name in the middle of the shop. I even tried to run after him while yelling his name. Then he turned around….Yah, that was awkward.
10. Top 3 things you would grab if your house was on fire?
My purse and
11. Have you ever fallen in love with a fictional character?
I wouldn’t say ‘fallen in love’ but I have been completely obsessed with a character. He was called Noah from the book “The Kissing Booth” by Beth Reekles. The book just made me smile and you guys should definitely check it out if you ever get a chance.
12. If you could jump into a pool full of something, what would it be?
Well if water wasn’t available, I guess I’d pick…I don’t know… Mac and cheese? Yeah, lets go with that.
13. Have you met any celebrities?
Umm I wouldn’t say they are your typical celebrities. I’ve met a few people from TV shows, like the X Factor and stuff like that. I’ve also met a few authors but my fave has to be Soman Chainani who is the author of the school for good and evil because he was just so nice and down to earth.
14. What’s your favourite food at the moment?
PIZZAAAAA. Pizza is my fav at the moment. It’s just so perfect. So versatile. Amazing. And yes I put pineapple on pizza (don’t judge)
15. Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
Wow, that’s a long way from now. I don’t really have a life plan set out, but my main goal is to be doing something I love surrounded by people who love me and improve my life and ultimately just end up happy. That’s what everyone wants right?
WOW, that was long! If you’ve read up to now then I applaud you.
Now it’s my turn to pick
- It’s Simply Me, Jasmine
- Smiling Dreamer
- Lebanese Chic
- Girl Cloaked In Night
- The Girl With Iron Wings
I picked you guys because you brighten up my blogging days! I know I only found some of you yesterday, but I only had to look at one post before I followed because you were THAT awesome. I hope that you guys do this, and my questions to you are:
1. Who is your favourite YouTuber?
2. Why did you start blogging?
3. What is your favourite movie?
4. What is one of your funniest memories?
5. Would you rather live one 1000 year life or ten 100 year lives?
6. What’s your proudest achievement?
7. If there was a movie of your life, what would it be called and who would star as you?
8. What is something you will NEVER do again?
9. What is your biggest pet peeve?
10. What song do you know the lyrics to off by heart?
I cant wait to see your answers!
If anyone else would like to do this, then go ahead!
Thank you guys so much for reading this post and I just wanna give one last thank you to QueenTeen and Bayance for nominating me. It means the world.
I’ll see you guys in my next blog post!
The Awkward Expert♥